a question: does it use dithering to limit the color palettes? for example, if you insert a full color picture and apply the shader. If not, that would be a cool addition!
GameBoy Shader for GM Studio
A downloadable Shader
This shader for Game Maker Studio is designed to limit the color palette to any 4 colors you choose, based off the lightness of the original color.
- Example Project file with 4 example palettes!
- Simple and easy implementation!
- Fully commented and explained!
- Easy customization to best suit your art!
- Free adorable pixelart GameBoy!
If you feel something is missing, need some help, or need some more information before buying, drop me a message and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP.
Happy Dev-ing! :D
In order to download this Shader you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.